Ars Arcanum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ars Arcanum

A forum just to chat about shows or games and rp if youd like.

HomeHome  Portal 2Portal 2  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

99 ways to annoy someone: cleon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fireykaigurl
Almighty leader
Almighty leader
fireykaigurl

99 ways to annoy someone: cleon Empty
PostSubject: 99 ways to annoy someone: cleon   99 ways to annoy someone: cleon Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:40 am

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3634937/1/99_Ways_to_Annoy_Someone

Idea 1: Mumble when you speak.

Leon sighed heavily. He was finally in college, finally free from the dreaded place he called home. Still, Fate seemed to hate him. He just so happened to end up with, perhaps, the most annoying roommate in all of history. Cloud Strife. Sure, when he had first moved in, he was somewhat grateful to be stuck with the blonde. He was a pretty interesting guy. (Though, the truthful side of his mind said that Cloud was the hottest person he had ever laid eyes on, but Leon didn’t like to think about it that way.)

However, after Cloud’s liveliness had sort of triggered his grumpy side, the blonde had just grown annoying.

Leon flopped down in a chair, pouring his breakfast cereal into a bowl.

“Hey, Cloud, can you pass the milk?”

“Sure. … Grfmpibestrd.” The last part was, of course, mumbled, as he passed Leon the carton of milk.

“What was that?”

“Nothing. Iddndstettr.”

“No, you mumbled. And you’re not a very good mumbler.”

“I assure you that I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Cloud said, rising to carry his bowl over to the sink. “Well, I’ll see you later. Unfrtntely.”
Back to top Go down
https://arsarcanum.forumakers.com

99 ways to annoy someone: cleon
Page 1 of 1