Ars Arcanum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ars Arcanum

A forum just to chat about shows or games and rp if youd like.

HomeHome  Portal 2Portal 2  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The outcast (the RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryujin_masamune
Knight
Knight
Ryujin_masamune

The outcast (the RP) Empty
PostSubject: The outcast (the RP)   The outcast (the RP) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:49 am

"How are the test results?" Kyo asks his assistants while walking in the lab and putting on his lab coat.

"The test results all show negative sir, i don't know what is causing these creatures to die everything should be fine." The lab assistant said while looking through a telescope and seeing cells disintegrate.

Kyo sits down at his desk and runs a hand through his hair. "If this keeps up, were gonna be out of business soon." He taps with his pen on his desk and stares into open space trying to think of a solution to his problem. And at that moment a woman walks into his lab.
The woman was dressed in a neat black suit and a short black skirt, high heels and a pair of glasses.
She has long black hair which covered half her face.
She walks up to Kyo and places a map onto his desk.

"Who the hell are you? How did you get here? and what the hell is this?" Kyo said to her with an angry look on his face.

"Jennifer, i have security access, and with this i will shutdown down your lab." she said to Kyo with a smirk on her face

"WHAT!? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!" Kyo slammed his hands on his desk and rose up from his chair, and gave an angered glare. "THIS IS MY LIFE'S WORK YOU CAN'T TAKE IT FROM ME!!"

"Oh on the contrary as you can clearly see i can. Now then Dr. Kyo you have till tomorrow to clean all this shit up." She gave him a smile and then walked out again.

Kyo's assistant looked at Kyo and Kyo rubbed his eyes and then threw his computer from his desk out of anger.
"What now sir?" the assistant asked Kyo hesitantly.

"there is nothing else we can do but pack our stuff and shut this place down. Go on, go home i'll clean this stuff up by myself." Kyo said to him and started to shutdown computers and servers.
The assistant just nodded and gathered his personal belongings and left.

After the assistant left Kyo looked around if everything was safe and nobody else was there.
Kyo started up one of his computers again and started to work on how to perfect his serum, eventually he found the reason with no time to test the serum Kyo injected himself with it.
"I know this is stupid but i've got nothing to lose anyways." he said to himself and sat down again, he then felt a surge of pain through his heart and got a heart attack, he fell to the ground writhing in pain.

With a loud scream Kyo woke up in someone else's bed covered in sweat, he took a quick look around and tried to get out of the bed but his legs were to weak to keep him up and he landed on the bed again.
Back to top Go down

The outcast (the RP)
Page 1 of 1