Ars Arcanum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ars Arcanum

A forum just to chat about shows or games and rp if youd like.

HomeHome  Portal 2Portal 2  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules and what not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fireykaigurl
Almighty leader
Almighty leader
fireykaigurl

Rules and what not Empty
PostSubject: Rules and what not   Rules and what not Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:28 am

Rules

I'm not going to be too strict. . I'm not one to always follow the rules myself so I hope these are alright

1: If someone is bothering you and I haven't noticed. Inform me. Ive learned from experience that causing issues is frowned upon. Id like to keep it as civil as possible. Just pm me their name and which thread, and Ill do what I can

2: Keep swearing to a minimum. I don't mind swearing. I cuss a lot myself but if it gets too out of hand, Ill have to change the swears to more. . funnier edited words.

3: no spamming or continuously posting the same thing over and over and over again in the same thread. Its annoying and I will suspend you for a little bit

4: Don't be prejudice. If you are reported slandering or saying anything uncalled for you will be automatically banned. I will not tolerate it.

Ill come up with more later o-o

Last edited by fireykaigurl on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://arsarcanum.forumakers.com

Rules and what not
Page 1 of 1